Monday 30 November 2009

Ouch

I am now back (almost) in the land of the living. According to the surgeon, all went well and there were a few extra tasks he had to perform as it was so grotty! I arrived home late last Thursday evening after a nine hour taxi ride from Newcastle and I am now just letting everything heal - the eleven suture clips are being removed on Friday and I should feel better after that! It is every bit as sore as I had been warned it would be and I am being very spoiled by Andrea who insists I do nothing - just rest. Many thanks to everyone who have sent messages of support. As I am not working clinically until the middle of January at least, I shall have plenty of time to finish off a couple of articles and carry on with writing my latest book on The Holistic Spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment