Thursday 12 November 2009

That photo!

I have a confession to make! The photograph that accompanies this blog and my web site is not a recent one - it was actually take about 10 years ago when I was Director of Therapies at Tyringham Naturopathic Clinic. Apart from ghastly passport and driving license photos I haven't had one taken since - never had the need. So I am sorry to disappoint all of those who meet me for the first time who are actually thinking who this ancient codger is! The photo will stay until another one comes along - just call it vanity on my part.

Further to the traumas of the no go Newcastle trip last week, I have just been told that there is now a cancellation at a hospital in Washington (Tyne and Wear not DC) on 24 November. The jungle drums have been working overtime here and word got round that I was working next week (starting tomorrow). The extra money will come in handy towards my trip. Clinical stuff next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment