Sunday 15 November 2009

Biomagnets

I continue to receive emails from practitioners all over the world asking me about acupuncture with the chakra energy system that includes the use of copper and zinc needles. I have just replied to someone in Italy extolling the virtues of biomagnets (also an Appendix in the orange book). I first met this approach to healing in the late 1970's whilst training with the British Biomagnetic Association. They are perfect in most hormonal imbalances by using the key points of the extraordinary meridians of TCM. I now use them with the chakras - perfect for treating children and those people who are needle phobic. They are extremely small and have a small guass strength (similar to the body's own magnetic force) and need to be placed on the acupoint and secured with micropore. The only snag is that they are very difficult to get hold of now, but they obviously last a lifetime. For those practitioners who want to try them and cannot get the exact ones, I suggest you buy the lowest guass strength you can. I have a few spare ones for sale if you get stuck. Let me know how you get on with them - full details on how to use them in the orange book.

No comments:

Post a Comment