Tuesday 10 September 2013

Spring 2014 teaching seminars

Further to the last blog - I am keen to teach other practitioners my pioneering techniques so that they themselves will be able to teach others in the future. Yes, I know that the word (as in books) will still be around but practical experience is a whole different ball game. So if you are interested in learning with me from 2014 please let me know. The following topics are those that I am interested in teaching:

1. Healing with the Chakra Energy System
2. Light Touch Reflextherapy
3. Clinical Acupressure in Musculo-skeletal conditions
4. Clinical Acupressure in Stress related conditions
5. Clinical Acupressure in Medical conditions
6. The Holistic Spine

Send me an email (jrcacupressure@hotmail.com) and we'll take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment