Sunday 22 September 2013

BOOKS

As the autumn equinox comes around for another year - winter draws on and it is time to think about doing some writing over the winter months (my wife says it keeps me out of mischief). I aim to start with a book about acupressure and homoeopathy directed at the lay person. This will be 10,000 words tops so will be more like a booklet. It will cover the treatment of first aid and acute conditions using both modalities that can be used at the same time. Because acupoints and homoeopathic remedies are vibrational entities, there is a similarity of vibration on both acupoint and remedy dependant on the symptom picture- for instance one can call ST 36 the Arsenicum Album point as both point and remedy may be used for acute stomach pains etc. I may self publish this one.

I have already written 2 and a bit chapters of the next one -"The Holistic Spine and Skull - Reflections and Associations'. The accompanying poster is already out (I have to upgrade and order another 1000!!). This will be a long text book of around 150,000 words that I've been meaning to do for ages. Details on web site and in a future blog. Those two should keep me busy until the Spring but I also want to write something about Therapeutic Dowsing and Distance Healing - there is nothing on the market that deals with this topic except a few books on dowsing aimed at the interested lay person. Let me know what you think about these. Really looking forward to this winter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment