Wednesday 17 February 2010

Catch up

Sorry not to have written over the past couple of weeks. My computer was past saving and I am picking up a new one this week end. This posting is being written on my wife's lap top. On the day the computer died, the kettle and the microwave stopped working as well - I put it all down to my magnetic personality. I am now back doing some clinical work - and am being inundated by old and new patients who all want IN. My usual two days a week is slowly becoming three, but I still have to pace myself as two consecutive days work flares the neck up again.

Winter is still here but the snow and ice have now gone thank goodness - it is just plain cold! We were without hot water for over a week as we ran out of oil - the deliveries were well behind schedule due to the bad weather. I am off to the ACPEM conference nr. Bath next month so hoping the bad weather will be all gone by then. I have just finished proof reading my latest book 'Concise book of Acupoints' and now need to work on the back page blurb - its all go!! I shall write another article on hands on therapy next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John

    I'm sorry this is the in-appropriate way to contact you but I've been trying over a few months now and I'm having problems getting an email to you, I'm interested in attending your courses, can you please let me know which workshop or course would be best to attend 1st? Thank you so much
    Mel
    Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,

    My email address is jrcacupressure@hotmail.com - (remember to spell it correctly). Give me your email address and I willsend a personal reply

    ReplyDelete