Monday 7 December 2009

Books and Posters

This blog is unashamed advertising, especially with Christmas (sorry - the holiday season to be PC - (yuk)) just around the corner.

On my web site - www.johncrossclinics.com you will find some books and posters for sale. I apologize that my first two books are now out of print and that my last one still is yet to be published but at least you have a choice of three books and two clinical posters. Although you can purchase my books elsewhere, I am the only place where you can get it signed!!! Plus I am the only place where you can purchase my two posters. I expect the orders to come flooding in now

The neck is improving day by day and in the new year I shall start the task to work out my workshops for the year. If anyone out there wants me to visit them to give a workshop or lecture, please let me know. I have already received several inquiries that are being followed up. All the workshops will be listed on my web site as they are confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment