Monday 15 July 2013

Catch up

Sorry about lack of recent posts and apologies to the scores of you who have logged on to see the latest pearls of wisdom . This is the time of maximum growth in the garden and croft and most of my spare time is spent outside. We are in the throws of building a polytunnel and the land that surrounds it has to be landscaped. I just need the 26th hour in the day.

Good news on the workshop/seminar front. The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) have agreed to organize some seminars for me in the UK from this autumn and to award CPD points. This will save me quite a few headaches. The first one is in Calne, Wiltshire on 20-22 September (3 days) and is to be on 'Clinical Acupressure in Musculo-Skeletal Conditions'. I am also hoping to get some more in clinical acupressure off the ground. These will be 2 day workshops in Neurology, Oncology and Stress related conditions. I need to present them to the education committee for ratification and approval. Full details of these are on my web site www.johncrossclinics.com

There is a possibility of me going over the pond to western Canada to the vicinity of Calgary in April/May 2014 to run two or three seminars. Negotiations are still at an early stage.

Whilst the remainder of the UK is roasting in 30 degrees of heat - we in the Hebrides are a little cooler at 15 and cloudy. I know where I would rather be. Catch up some more very soon. Let me know of any issue you would like me to cover. Be good - John

No comments:

Post a Comment