Saturday 16 October 2010

French translation

Sorry for the gap since last posting - have been very busy! Disappointed with the 'Hands on Skye' practical workshop next month - it is on but we only have four delegates - and one of those is coming from Rumania! Next year is already shaping up, one in London in January, one in Glasgow in March, the ACPEM conference in April for starters. Neck is no worse!!! I wish I could say it was better - but I have been pushing it more than usual lately with end of season gardening.

One of my 'fans' in France has decided to translate the 'Acupuncture and the Chakra Energy System' book into French as North Atlantic Books didn't think it would take off there (foolish lot). Why it has been translated into Czech, Portugese and Estonian and not French is beyond me, but I am not a publisher thank goodness. He has asked hundreds of questions along the way but has now almost completed the task. He is hoping to get a French publisher to print it for him. One of the many queries that he had was the fact that I stated that in my opinion many allopathic medicines are suppressive in nature and are detrimental to our Vital Force. I thought there was nothing wrong in stating what, after all, is main stream naturopathic thought. Apparently the French Medical Council could sue me for stating such blasphemy. What a load of cods.......! I'm not sure if I should tell them to get lost or tow the line. My chakra chart is available in French and no-one has complained about that. How do Canadians who write in French get on. Suggestions please on a post card. Bye for now - JRC

No comments:

Post a Comment